Tactical No Pull Dog Harness
“Everyone thinks they have the best dog. And none of them are wrong.”
Attaching a leash to a dog’s collar can indeed cause physical harm to the dog. The neck of a dog is full of very delicate and important physiology that keeps your dog healthy. Just one incident of pulling on a collar could possibly cause severe damage to the dog’s health in the same way as damage to our own neck could cause lasting health issues. This military/army dog harness will absolutely prevent choking.
How Harness Can Benefit My Dog?
- SAFETY CONTROL
- ELIMINATES NECK STRAIN/SPREADS BODY PRESSURE
- LESS PULLING: For Better Walks for You & Your Dog.
- EASY ON/OFF: Hassle-free On/Off easily.
- STURDY RELEASE BUCKLE: The side release buckle is durable and anti-breaking, it's very convenient to unravel.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS: Neck and chest straps are adjustable, it will not give your dog any sense of restraint and anxiety.
- EASY GRIP HANDLE: Multiple uses including helping dogs walk, more control, and taking it off quickly.
- COMFORTABLE: Well padded with 8 pressure release points that evenly distribute pressure to the dog's body preventing pulling and choking.